January 15, 2010

Successful people don't get many compliments

4pm Friday 15th January 2010 - (Australian (QLD) time)

I've met with some amazing people this week and after the amazing week that I've had yet again, it has got me to thinking that successful people don't get many compliments. This may sound strange to some, but one person in particular comes to mind; Kevin Turner from Real Estate talk www.realestatetalk.com.au - one of his many talented hats. He has been in the industry for many many years (must be at least 20 to 25 years) - he has ran successful agencies, been sucessful in corporate roles and a great auctioneer. He is now a radio announcer on 4BC plus co founder or RE Uncut www.reuncut.com.au. I have known Kevin for around ten years. Even from my humble beginnings as a receptionist, property manager, office manager, then corporate roles, Kevin has always been a wonderful, supportive person who has encouraged every move that I have ever taken. Now with the launch of Stacey Holt Real Estate Excellence, he has again extended his welcoming hand of support. There are many others people like Kevin, who are such great ambassadors of our industry and who I like to call unsung hereos. I could name a few more... Hope Kevin doesn't mind that I have used him in particular in my thoughts today. But thanks Kevin and to all those unsung successful people who probably deserve a few more compliments.

Thanks to the amazing people I met with last week! Life is good, real estate is great and most importantly the people are fantastic!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment