January 23, 2010

Is it really nearly the end of January...

Wow, January has flown by and the song "Girls just wanna have fun" is ringing in my head.. (you know one of those songs that just won't get out of your brain!) Things could be worse I guess!!

What a week it has been again. Thank you again to the wonderful people that I met with, and spoke to this week. It is inspiring to work with so many motivated professional people in our Real Estate Industry.

I had a very productive week with a lot of goals kicked; thanks to my wonderful brother I am managing my own website which has been great to learn. After 16 years working with wonderful administrators, to now starting up my own business, the training wheels are definately on!

Began marketing some events this week for Brisbane, Rockhampton and Mackay; looking forward to catching up with many long term friends then.
Going out for dinner tonight then taking a few days R & R (well going to try) but no complaints from me, as this is FURKING... Lucky Me!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment