January 14, 2010

and just when you thought you knew...

To say that the week so far has been entertaining would be an understatement!

Potential clients, and new clients have made contact, which has been fantastic to touch base with so many wonderful people. It is so exciting to work in an industry full of focused, motivated, career driven professional people. The enthusiasm is contagious.

I recall once, years ago, a corporate high flyer said to me when I was starting out, that 'Stacey all you need to succeed is enthusiasm and confidence; the rest will take care of itself'. How true that statement turned out to be, as today I continue that motto and belief.

People want to associate with people who are passionate, confident and enthusiastic. In reality it is difficult to maintain those high energy levels all the time, but then again, who says you have to all the time; most of the time is good enough I say!

To think that a statement made almost flippantly many years ago, continues to impact my life, is great. I am a firm believer that all events, occurrence's, comments and situations happen in our lives for a reason, good and bad. Sometimes at the time you wonder why something is happening to you, then most times you reflect and realise why that certain thing happened..... who knew...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment