January 9, 2010

The first week of my business

It has been an amazing week professionally and personally.

The amount of support and feedback I have received has been overwhelming and appreciated.

The aim of my business, well one of many, is to start small, but think big! Meaning the personal service means a lot to me. I am learning a lot quickly as well, which is great. Throughout my career, and still today, I have always aimed to learn at least one thing a day. I believe in education, in learning. It is probably why I love my career as a real estate educator so much.

This week's issues for the industry are still the sustainability declaration and QCAT. I encourage people to join me on Facebook - either through Stacey Holt Real Estate Excellence fan page, join the group Real Estate Excellence E news (again on facebook) or subscribe to my mailing list on my website http://www.realestateexcellence.com.au/. I can quickly get you up to date on these and other real estate issues.

Anyway, it is Saturday, nearly night and time to try and switch off; though I don't call this work, it is my passion and life. Lucky me!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment