December 23, 2012

Reminder service regarding rent as a service to tenants

In the last week I have been offered a 'service' from the chemist as to when my scripts are ready to be filled. This got me thinking in relation to rent and property management...

The bank each month sends me a sms regarding my balance for my credit card and when payment is due; why can't we offer that in property management to tenants?

Yes, there will be a little extra time for the property manager to do this system but when you weigh it up, there are many positives for this service.

Consider offering to tenants are weekly (or as required) sms or email service and depending on your software set it up accordingly; if your software does not allow  this simply put a reminder recurring in outlook for the day and just do it!

An example email or sms is "A courtesy reminder as requested that your rent is now due (or due on ?) - insert agency name".

www.realestateexcellence.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment