January 31, 2014

Tragic news - death of toddler due to blind cord

With a heavy heart I write this note regarding the death of a toddler after becoming entangled in blind cords.

A  courtesy reminder to ensure that landlords are advised that loose cords, blinds and matters as such are an emergency repair under the RTRA Act (QLD and would be under all legislation in Australia); section 214; a fault that makes premises unsafe plus a fault likely to injure a person.

Article below


Members of Real Estate Excellence; please contact me for a best practice letter to provide to landlords.

Stacey Holt

1 comment:

  1. In simple words,very imortant and great achieving solar energy / solar power efficiency means eliminating all the devices comprising a great part of your electricity bill.
    commercial solar panels uk solve this problem ‘Eliminating’ can be done here.... Solution