January 17, 2014

The wonderful work that property managers do




 This is what a wonderful property manager friend of mine (Kaylene) did today. I am very blessed as I know of many great acts of kindness and compassion that PM's do every day.


"Along comes a little old man that I've rented too for those 10 years; wondering in the middle of the road trying to get to the cemetery to visit his long lost wife, but got lost on the way. After dropping him off at the cemetery; I drove back after my appointments to see if he got home safely - but sadly again found him wondering in the middle of the road. I saw him safely home; knowing that he probably won't be living on his own for much longer. Such a lovely man who would have a million stories to tell - but sadly can't remember any of them. I drove him around for 1 hour so he could show me where he used to live and I sat with him while waiting for Blue Care to come"

No comments:

Post a Comment