March 12, 2010

I've been everywhere....

Friday 12 March 2010

As I write this I am sitting at Brisbane Airport, Friday afternoon waiting to go home. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, but am far from complaining.

Sunday to Wednesday saw me in Mackay for a couple of days work, though I sure did find some time for relaxation with family and friends. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with Mackay salespeople, licensees and property managers!

Thursday saw me at a early breakfast presentation on the Gold Coast, then an afternoon flight to present to NSW Salespeople and licensees.

Now here I am!

The business focus has been a great variety this week, with a vast range of presentations and client/industry needs.

One thing that is consistent is the focus in our real estate industry of risk management; a saying that I always have said, still say today, and will say until I draw my last breath is...
"The person most likely to win in a court of law is the person with the most credible evidence.."

Creating credible evidence involves sound risk management practice, effective consistent systems and an understanding of relevant legislation to ensure best practice and compliance.

Regardless of the industry we are in, there is always an element of risk; sadly this is a reflection of our society and the day and age.

But on a positive note; the majority of our industry are wonderful people (as with any industry there are some questionable people) but with real estate I would say there is only one or two that are questionable :)

Next week sees my Real Estate Excellence in Gladstone, Rockhampton, Brisbane and Toowoomba!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment