April 23, 2014

Real Estate Excellence customer service commitment


In line with my vision  and mission statement  since beginning Real Estate Excellence Academy Pty Ltd in January 2010, I have now extended my hours of service availability to member clients to 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm on Saturdays. I am also available on Sundays for emergency advice via email. Subject to membership agreements plus if I am not training or travelling at the time, emails shall be responded to as soon as possible, as they already are. I understand that real estate is not a 9 to 5 position; therefore neither is mine.


Email is the preferred method of contact for sound risk management for both parties. Email is also preferred as the responses I provide for best practice support are not yes and no; the best practice responses are detailed and quote relevant legislation and other information as required to further educate and advise as thoroughly as possible.  This policy also supports one of my many mantras to the industry; "If it is not in writing, it does not exist".

My mission statement has and continues to be simply that "my job is to make your job easier" and to support my clients in every aspect of their business to the best of my ability.  I have updated my service commitment as part of my business plan with continued focus on clients first.


Real Estate Excellence provides best practice support services to the industry in Queensland via membership. The services are provided via email and phone best practice advice, member updates which are full of up to date relevant best practice and legislation sent to members  via email once a month (and in between as needed), discounted training services throughout Queensland, hundreds of best practice forms and much more. Members only deal with Stacey Holt as part of membership services. There is consistent continuity and no need to repeat information given to others as I know first hand any relevant background to situations and or the office.

The best practice support services include all areas of residential real estate; sales, auction, property management, administration and licensee information.

The PME system - Property Management Excellence which is a complete property management system for training, procedures, best practice and compliance is available to Platinum PME members.





Thank you to the valued members of Real Estate Excellence for your business. It is greatly valued and appreciated.

For more information about Real Estate Excellence visit www.realestateexcellence.com.au
Membership and the PME system is only available in Queensland.









No comments:

Post a Comment