March 19, 2013

How confident are you with the "Act"?

This half an hour will change your career, guaranteed!

The lecture style webinar presented by Stacey Holt will focus on showing practical tips for managers on how to read and use the RTRA Act in daily property property management.

I have found in my privileged 11 year career of training and education to date that most property managers have not been taught how to use the Act. I myself in my 10 year 'real world career' had very little knowledge until the end of my practicising career. Why is this? The legislation is the foundation of property management. How can systems and best practice be built upon when the law in not clearly known or understood. Hope to be online with you on Friday morning for this great practical session!

QLD webinar Friday 22nd March 9am to 9.30am

For more information and or to register, please visit http://rtraactwebinar-eorg.eventbrite.com.au/#

No comments:

Post a Comment