April 25, 2012

Anzac Day Laws for Queensland Real Estate Agents - Lest we Forget


Anzac Day – Trading Hours

 The trading hours of shops in Queensland are regulated by way of the Trading (Allowable Hours) Act 1990, supported by the Trading (Allowable Hours) Regulation 2004 and various trading hours’ orders made by the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission.



Section 34 below sets out that the business of selling Real Estate cannot occur on Anzac Day however rental transactions can occur.



34 Real estate sales prohibited



A person must not conduct the business of selling real estate on Anzac Day.

Maximum penalty—40 penalty units.



sell includes—

(a) offer or attempt to sell; or

(b) supply or receive for sale; or

(c) have in possession for sale; or

(d) exhibit or expose for sale; or

(e) send, forward or deliver for or on sale; or

(f) cause or permit to be sold, offered for sale, exhibited or exposed for sale or sent, forwarded or delivered for or on sale; or

(g) have in possession, exhibit or expose for any purpose of advertisement, trade or gain.



www.realestateexcellence.com.au

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found very interesting stuff on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    purchase and sale of business

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: flat fee mls agent detroit

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! Info aqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. makelaar enschede

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. makelaar enschede

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... mirador de kossler

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. kopar showflat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. We Buy Houses Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. azizi developments dubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. quadcopter

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have worked admirably on this article. It's truly decipherable and exceptionally keen. You have even figured out how to make it justifiable and simple to peruse. You have some genuine composition ability. Much obliged to you. Supplemental Health Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m empowered together with the surpassing plus preachy detailing for you to decorate such minimal timing. white label real estate crowdfunding software

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. neak oknha chen zhi

    ReplyDelete