September 2, 2013

Property Management system - training and procedures

 'PME was a dream for ten years in my mind. PME tooks two years to write
 and is my proudest achievement yet" - Stacey Holt.
I started my company Real Estate Excellence in January 2010  with a clear passionate vision of building a business based on personal and professional services. That I know I am achieving.
The creation of PME was one of my main goals that I set out to achieve and once my business was up and running, I got to writing in mid 2010 with the first edition released in July 2012.
My goal with PME is a training and procedures system to cater for all types of businesses and people. The manual which is a 260 plus page book can be read and utilised in hard copy, online or on iPad or iPhone through an app plus using iBooks. Updates to the manual are provided online.
 
My business is also about long term relationships therefore the system has many other benefits for a small monthly subscription including FREE property management training webinars which are recorded and uploaded online to watch anytime, best practice forms, advisory support services via email, QCAT decisions and appeals uploaded online for staff training and education plus many other benefits. I also do not believe in locking people into contracts; I run my business on old fashion values.
"I guarantee that you and your staff will love PME and guarantee that the system will save your business time, money and improve effeciencies" - Stacey Holt
 
 
Visit www.propertymanagementexcellencesystem.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment